Sunday, November 4, 2007

Key competencies



http://fc.fendalton.school.nz/key-competency-reflection.png



Flexible:I think I have become way more Flexible this year because I have heaps of things on and I can Get to all of the things on time or tell them that I can't come.


Self responsible:I think I have become more self responsible because at the start of the year my Mum did like HEAPS of stuff for me and now I do most stuff for myself now.

Maths: I think I have become more good at math because last year I was in the second best Maths group and this year I am ion the top 13 Math pupils in the school.

Positive: I think I have be a more positive learner in the class because I have fun doing work and I try not to complain when we do something boring.

Creator: I think I have become more of a creator because I Because I imagine things and then I try to build them

Responsible risk taker: I think I have become a more responsible risk taker because most of the time I think before I do things.

P.E: I think I have Improved on my P.E because at the moment we are doing skipping and I was the first one to do double dutch probably and I can also do it reeeeeeeealy fast.

Technology: I think i have got better with technology because last year I used to like NEVER go on the computer and this year I go on quite often and my typing has improved so much.

Languages: I think I have been getting better with languages because with Kapa Haka I have been pronouncing the words properly and stuff like that.

Comunicater: I think I have become a better comunicater because by using blogger and sharing ideas in class meeting.

No comments: