Monday, July 23, 2007

Letter to Bilbo

168 Clyde Road
Fendalton 8053
Christchurch
New Zealand

23.7.07

Dear Bilbo,

Hi, I am Bertie Taylor from Fendalton School and I was just wondering why did you go on the adventure when you could have just stayed in your hobbit hole with your feet in front of the fire? What did it feel like when you lost all your stuff down the river?

I just have some advice that next time you go on an adventure, if you ever do, you should go prepared and ready for anything, unlike you were when you first tried to go and see what the trolls were doing. I was just wondering if you went on this trip again what would you change. For example, you would take more food or take more clothes.

I really liked reading about you because you aren’t person you are a hobbit and it is quite interesting reading about other specious

Thank you for spending your time reading my letter.




Yours Sincerely,





Bertie

No comments: